Returns & Refund Policy
UK Returns Policy
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
- Contact us to request a return, providing your reason for return and pictures of the product (where applicable).
- Once your return has been authorised, the product must be returned to us in a box with the straps inside the product. If the straps are left out and the bag is damaged as a result, the original returns agreement may be cancelled and you maybe billed for the repair.
- A note must be included with the product with your order ID and contact details so that our team can contact you once the bag has been received.
- When returning the product, get proof of postage (receipt). This will act as your insurance with us, should the product go missing on it’s way back to us.
- We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy ([including / excluding] the original delivery charges and [including / excluding] the costs of returning the product to us).